Dance Classes Salsa - Bachata Dance Course - Term Starts This September 2020
- Dance experience is not required - we start you from ground zero.
- Dance partner required? No dance partner needed just yourself and a willingness to learn to dance.
- What if I learn slowly? Dance Amor will sprinkle magic dance dust on you and have your feet and body moving from your very first dance class.
- What if I learn quickly? If you a fast learner then we will give you more dance material to practice and learn.
If you are a shy person or want more individual attention then we recommend to try our starter package it's called the dance accelerated package. Click here ->
All dance styles Sala, Bachata, Rumba, Waltz can be learnt with ease. Some are just a little bit trickier to get just because they have a few more bells and whistle straight out of the gate.
- Salsa classes are inherently a little faster than normal, but hey the music is fast. In saying that salsa music gets into you and you can't get it out of your head until you dance it off. So come and try it. However, if you are the type of person who really get demotivated easily, then we suggest you start with the Waltz
- Waltz classes are by far the easiest dance style to learn and begin with. Why? Because it is super easy to hear the music and the steps that go with that music matches up perfectly. All you need to do is be able to count to 6 and step on 6 beats of the waltz music. Hence in the music you will count 1,2,3,4,5,6 That's it. If you like elegance and start with the easiest dance, then waltz is the dance for you. But if you like romantic music,and Latin rhythms, then Rumba is for you.
Rumba Classes are for people who love a slower pace and like listening to romantic Latin music then this dance is for you. Rumba is relatively easy to learn as all you have to do is hold for 2 beats on step 1 and step 4 of the Waltz. In short, you know Waltz then you know Rumba. Incredible right?
Rumba is the mother of all Latino dances. Rumba has roots in Cuba. Dance socially in social Ballroom & Latin dancing. As well as in competitions in dancesport.
- Bachata Classes are for those that are a bit more adventurous like something not too fast, not too slow and want some sexyness. We love Bachata and the whole world loves it too. Bachata has got so much to offer. If you dance Rumba then you a already there. As Bachata we introduce a tap. Instead of hold like in Rumba. Hence bachata is romantic but a bit sexy. You can dance fluidly with your body or you can play around with your footwork. Heck you can even do lots of fancy arm work too. Bachata is truelly versetile.
Come join us in dance classes. Salsa, Bachata, Rumba or Waltz. Start with us. We will make it so easy that you will feel like you found your super powers.